PHORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PHORUM
PHORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prostitution, should it be legal or illegal?

5 posters

Go down

Should the sex trade be legalized and regulated?

Prostitution, should it be legal or illegal? I_vote_lcap100%Prostitution, should it be legal or illegal? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 6 ]
Prostitution, should it be legal or illegal? I_vote_lcap0%Prostitution, should it be legal or illegal? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Prostitution, should it be legal or illegal? Empty Prostitution, should it be legal or illegal?

Post by Soviet 17th January 2012, 3:07 pm

Prostitution is a huge social problem. Women (and sometimes men) of deprived circumstance learn quickly that sex as a service is a very profitable trade for money that almost everybody can give without too much emotional hardship. For many women, it's the only option to survival, or it's the easiest method. However, it's dangerous, so to protect them, prostitutes get "pimps", the guys who regulate the money and beat the fuck out of anyone who harms his "bitches".

In some countries, police crack down hard on underground prostitution rings. Not only do these women have to worry about rapists and drug addicts and drunks flying off the handle, but they also have to worry about the cops. And since they can't find a safe environment in which to have sex, they rely on abandoned homes and alleyways and wherever else they can to provide their services.

My question is, should prostitution become legal, allowing groups to regulate the sex trade in order to make prostitution safer? Should we allow designated "bunny houses" (or houses in which prostitutes offer their services) to be maintained and should we allow people to solicit sexual activity in exchange for a monetary value?

Discuss.

Last edited by Soviet on 17th January 2012, 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soviet
Soviet
Grand Commissioner
Grand Commissioner

Rep : 2

Back to top Go down

Prostitution, should it be legal or illegal? Empty Re: Prostitution, should it be legal or illegal?

Post by Comrade Vince 17th January 2012, 3:19 pm

Of course not! These worthless whores has what's coming to them! Their behaviour is immoral and irresponsible and represents the wrong values! And the drunks and rapists who rape and kill them are mere vassals of GOD!

...Is what a dumb person would say...

Personally, you stated my arguments as well in this, I especially want it that way since I have scraped off things from the heel of my boot that I respect more than pimps.
Comrade Vince
Comrade Vince
Commissioner
Commissioner

Rep : 12

Back to top Go down

Prostitution, should it be legal or illegal? Empty Re: Prostitution, should it be legal or illegal?

Post by Draugas Lietuva 18th January 2012, 1:51 pm

I think it should be, as long as it is not forced prostitution, or underage prostitution. Because if a girl wants to sell her self to make some money then thats her business.

Draugas Lietuva
Banned

Rep : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Vince 18th January 2012, 4:04 pm

Draugas Lietuva wrote:I think it should be, as long as it is not forced prostitution, or underage prostitution. Because if a girl wants to sell her self to make some money then thats her business.

Yeah, child labour/child-adult sex is normally prohibited anyway. So it wouldn't be an issue.
Comrade Vince
Comrade Vince
Commissioner
Commissioner

Rep : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Insertnamehere 18th January 2012, 4:25 pm

I think it is a great idea for it to be legal. With prostitution legal many women (and men) have more control over what they do and do not do in their services. They can set up rules for condoms, no violence, certain hours, and safer places. Also with it being legal if somebody doesn't respect those rules they can get the law on their side without having to worry about getting in trouble. We shouldn't objectify and control other people's bodies. People should do whatever with their bodies. This also goes well with the topics of slut shaming and negative views on sex.

Insertnamehere
Regulator
Regulator

Rep : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by IvanGray 19th January 2012, 3:36 pm

Legal, and strictly regulated.

What more is there to say?
IvanGray
IvanGray
Regulator
Regulator

Rep : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum