PHORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PHORUM
PHORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Appeal Template

2 posters

Go down

Ban Appeal Template Empty Ban Appeal Template

Post by PHORUM 18th January 2012, 10:46 am

Members who have made an infraction to our Rules & Regulations may be allowed to write up an appeal here for revision by PHORSEC. If your apology is deemed to hold some level of moral regret and displays your intent to change your behaviour for the best, you may be able to rejoin PHORUM. Remember: these appeals aren't deleted.

If you believe you have been banned unjustly, please write up a message including any relevant information, such as who banned you, a copy of the abuse of power report you filled out, why you were banned, and why you believe the ban was unjust, and submit it to the Gulag. Be respectful and understanding, and so will we!

We value modesty. No sanctimony.

---
MY USERNAME:

I understand that I broke a term of the Rules & Regulations, which I accepted upon registration with PHORUM.

My submission of the following appeal binds me to that understanding.

THE RULE I BROKE:
THE LEVEL OF OFFENSE:
A SUMMARY OF WHY MY BAN SHOULD BE REMOVED:
A SUMMARY OF WHAT I INTEND TO DO TO CORRECT MY BEHAVIOUR:

I hereby acknowledge that my negative acts compromised the group's collective integrity, and I alone am responsible for that. I have re-read and fully understand the Rules & Regulations of our organization, and agree to follow these conditions completely henceforth, or be subjected to an Immediate [IP] Ban.

Signed,
<Your Name Here>

An example of a worthy appeal has been provided below.
PHORUM
PHORUM
Board Administration

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal Template Empty Re: Ban Appeal Template

Post by Banned Member 18th January 2012, 11:04 am

MY USERNAME: Banned Member

I understand that I broke a term of the Rules & Regulations, which I accepted upon registration with PHORUM.

My submission of the following appeal binds me to that understanding.[/i]

THE RULE I BROKE: I. PROFANITY
THE LEVEL OF OFFENSE: Level 1 Offense

A SUMMARY OF WHY MY BAN SHOULD BE REMOVED:
I have thought about my actions and how they have compromised the group's collective integrity. I understand the purpose of the enforcement of our regulations are to protect the safety and well-being of our members.

A SUMMARY OF WHAT I INTEND TO DO TO CORRECT MY BEHAVIOUR:
I was simply trying to get my point across, but things got admittedly... a little bit out of hand. However, I intend to fix this, and I will try not to allow personal resentment to cloud my judgment in the future. Thank you for reading.

I hereby acknowledge that my negative acts compromised the group's collective integrity, and I alone am responsible for that. I have re-read and fully understand the Rules & Regulations of our organization, and agree to follow these conditions completely henceforth, or be subjected to an Immediate [IP] Ban.

Signed,
Ivan Doe

Banned Member
Banned

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down