PHORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PHORUM
PHORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Conservatism

3 posters

Go down

American Conservatism Empty American Conservatism

Post by Draugas Lietuva 18th January 2012, 1:26 pm

I have noticed multiple times that the leaders of the Republican partys are usually pretty smart (with the exception of Bush), being able to control so many people. I respect that, but that doesn't mean I have to like them, you can always respect your enemys. But anyways the leaders are smart but the followers are the stupidest people I have had ever seen. Like the majority of the U.S. are the stupid Republican follower.

Draugas Lietuva
Banned

Rep : 4

Back to top Go down

American Conservatism Empty Re: American Conservatism

Post by Comrade Vince 18th January 2012, 1:30 pm

Ron Paul can be deemed intelligent only if you compare him to his fellow politicians. From an objective standpoint: The man is a blundering ignoramus who knows as much about basic economics as he does about abiogenisis. There's nothing to respect about a spinless little man who fills people's hearts with false hope through remedial ad populums.
Comrade Vince
Comrade Vince
Commissioner
Commissioner

Rep : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Soviet 18th January 2012, 1:52 pm

I'm sorry, but I respectfully disagree. There hasn't been an intelligent President or candidate to the Presidency ever, and the mooks who run Congress or any American governmental organization are nothing but imbeciles. Otherwise, the American economy wouldn't suck and we wouldn't have things like the Great Depression, Homeland Security and SOPA.
Soviet
Soviet
Grand Commissioner
Grand Commissioner

Rep : 2

Back to top Go down

American Conservatism Empty Re:American Conservatism

Post by Draugas Lietuva 18th January 2012, 2:17 pm

Well Soviet, I don't mean the president himself, I mean look at the Bush Administration, his advisors were the smart ones, getting rich off of the invasion of Afghanistan and controlling Bush and the population, I have to say that takes skill.

Draugas Lietuva
Banned

Rep : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Soviet 18th January 2012, 2:25 pm

Draugas Lietuva wrote:I mean look at the Bush Administration, his advisors were the smart ones, getting rich off of the invasion of Afghanistan and controlling Bush and the population, I have to say that takes skill.

You could say that, but the Bush Administration are all nothing but greedy elitists and egomaniacs and I doubt 95% of them were a "candidate" before they got the job. Intelligent or experienced in exploitation and abuse?
Soviet
Soviet
Grand Commissioner
Grand Commissioner

Rep : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Vince 20th January 2012, 6:42 am

America is just a really, really, really big organized crime ring, and the president is just a capo.
Comrade Vince
Comrade Vince
Commissioner
Commissioner

Rep : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum