PHORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PHORUM
PHORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blowing up the pentagon: Pros/Cons.

4 posters

Go down

Blowing up the pentagon: Pros/Cons. Empty Blowing up the pentagon: Pros/Cons.

Post by Comrade Vince 19th January 2012, 4:37 pm

So, hypothetically, supposed someone blew up the pentagon...

Pros:
- No more evil people in America.
- No more evil databanks made through evil espionage.
- No more evil espionage.

Cons:
- They might build a new one.
Comrade Vince
Comrade Vince
Commissioner
Commissioner

Rep : 12

Back to top Go down

Blowing up the pentagon: Pros/Cons. Empty Re: Blowing up the pentagon: Pros/Cons.

Post by IvanGray 19th January 2012, 4:39 pm

Comrade Vince wrote:So, hypothetically, supposed someone blew up the pentagon...

Pros:

Cons:

For Pro #1- you'd have to blow up both houses of Congress, and the White House too.
IvanGray
IvanGray
Regulator
Regulator

Rep : -1

Back to top Go down

Blowing up the pentagon: Pros/Cons. Empty Re: Blowing up the pentagon: Pros/Cons.

Post by Soviet 20th January 2012, 2:04 am

Comrade Vince wrote:So, hypothetically, supposed someone blew up the pentagon...

Pros:

Cons:

I consider this thread a bit of a troll, because you can't seriously believe that your first points are true. First of all, there's many evil people in America, and not every single worker (which includes the secretaries, wall painters and janitors) is going to be evil, or even supporting of what goes on in the Pentagon. I think Homeland Security probably has plenty of their own evil databanks, and I'm sure Nebraska Avenue Complex and many other buildings throughout America house backups of the Pentagon databank. On top of that, without the Pentagon, the CIA still exist, so espionage will not be eliminated.

Also, I don't think you have to worry about them building a new one, I think they'd just leave it at Ground Zero, and put up a bunch of memorials.

I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to move this post to General Discussion, comrade.
Soviet
Soviet
Grand Commissioner
Grand Commissioner

Rep : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Vince 20th January 2012, 6:53 am

Soviet wrote:

Pros:

Cons:

I consider this thread a bit of a troll, because you can't seriously believe that your first points are true. First of all, there's many evil people in America, and not every single worker (which includes the secretaries, wall painters and janitors) is going to be evil, or even supporting of what goes on in the Pentagon. I think Homeland Security probably has plenty of their own evil databanks, and I'm sure Nebraska Avenue Complex and many other buildings throughout America house backups of the Pentagon databank. On top of that, without the Pentagon, the CIA still exist, so espionage will not be eliminated.

Also, I don't think you have to worry about them building a new one, I think they'd just leave it at Ground Zero, and put up a bunch of memorials.

I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to move this post to General Discussion, comrade.

Okay, so, it's a little bit of troll. But, only because conservatives love to lurk in these kinds of places and silently judge us, so, I made it so that if some guy like Adrian Crowder or, a Adrian Crowder-adjacent character were to drop in: They could then give us lots of publicity in one of their stupid bullshit videos.

Long shot, but, still worth it.

EDIT: I meant Steven Crowder (Pfft, like anyone cares)... Although, why do conservative assholes need names? They're all just a bunch of identical handpuppets with fascist arms shoved up their asses...
Comrade Vince
Comrade Vince
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Soviet 20th January 2012, 6:57 am

Comrade Vince wrote:Why do conservative assholes need names? They're all just a bunch of identical handpuppets with fascist arms shoved up their asses...

I like the metaphor. Happy
Soviet
Soviet
Grand Commissioner
Grand Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Vince 20th January 2012, 7:08 am

Soviet wrote:
Comrade Vince wrote:Why do conservative assholes need names? They're all just a bunch of identical handpuppets with fascist arms shoved up their asses...

I like the metaphor. Blowing up the pentagon: Pros/Cons. 650269930

I got inspired by the TSA.
Comrade Vince
Comrade Vince
Commissioner
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Aidan "AwesomePants" 5th February 2012, 6:24 am

Con: A lot of people would get pissed off
Aidan
Aidan "AwesomePants"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum